Tue Feb 7 21:54:31 EST 2017
I'm a professional software engineer, amateur drummer. I like friendly animals and cool bugs.
...from my technical blog
Free Software projects
- gzochi: Scalable middleware for MMOs.
- libRUIN: Renderer for User Interfaces in Ncurses: A rendering library for XML- and CSS-based user interface markup languages, targeting the Ncurses terminal control library.
- r6rs-protobuf: A pure Scheme implementation of Google Protocol Buffers, including parsing and code generation.
- r6rs-thrift: A pure Scheme implementation of the Apache Thrift framework, including parsing and code generation.
- SCSS: A Scheme library for parsing and querying Cascading Style Sheets (2.1)
- SDOM: A W3C DOM (Level 3) implementation in Scheme; compatible with SXML.
I'm also a contributor to: